Tuesday in The Locker Room:
- Former Georgia Tech quarterback Vad Lee joined us for his first radio interview since announcing he was transferring out of the program and he told Crump and JP what led him to leave for James Madison.
- Lee also told the guys the decision to transfer was not an easy one, but was in the back of his mind from early on in the season.
- Lee told the guys that no specific promises were made by Paul Johnson and his staff, but he felt he could throw the ball more than he had this season.
- The former Jackets signal caller also talked about his relationship with his former head coach.
- And he thanked the Tech staff, administration and fans for his time on The Flats.