Monday in The Locker Room:
- The College Football world spun off its axis on Saturday as Auburn knocked mighty Alabama off the top of the mountain on one of the wildest plays you'll ever see. After the dust settled, Florida State moved up into the BCS top spot with Ohio State settling into the #2 slot. Tony Barnhart joined us and said that despite the unbeaten record, the Buckeyes still might not be the best choice for a shot at the crystal football.
- Our texters didn't necessarily agree with Mr. College Football, as 56% of our texters said that Ohio State should play Florida State for the BCS title, with only 44% voting in favor of a one-loss SEC team playing instead.
- Tony also told Crump and JP that he wasn't surprised to hear that Georgia is retaining Defensive Coordinator Todd Grantham despite an admittedly uneven season on that side of the ball.
- Falcons Wide Receiver Harry Douglas joined us for his regular Monday morning visit and he told the guys what went down on the strange penalty-ridden drive that saw the Falcons tie the score on Sunday against the Bills in Toronto.
- He also told us about the pass interference penalty on the drive as well.
- HD also said that despite being on the cusp of his first 1,000 yard receiving season, all he's focusing on is a win in Green Bay on Sunday.