Thursday in The Locker Room:
- Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff joined Crump and JP for his weekly visit and he talked about the importance of continuity and stability within the organization as they work to turn their season around.
- Dimitroff also talked about how much he enjoys being a part of the Falcons rivalry with the Saints.
- FOX and NFL Network analyst Brian Billick also joined for his weekly stop and told the guys he begrudingly agreed with the controversial penalty and fine levied against San Francisco's Ahmad Brooks for his hit against Drew Brees last Sunday.
- Coach Billick also told Crump and JP that tonight's Falcons-Saints game certainly feels different than past match-ups between the two teams.
- NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock joined us prior to calling Thursday night's match-up between the Falcons and Saints and he said Atlanta's issues starting becoming apparent even during their successful 13-3 campaign last year.
- And Mayock offered his blueprint for correcting some of the problems that have hampered the Falcons thus far in 2013, as they build for next season and beyond.