Wednesday in The Locker Room:
- Crump and JP talked about Thomas DeCoud's decision to vent his frustrations with the fanbase over social media and whether or not it was a good decision on his part. While the guys understand his frustrations and his right to give his opinion on the situation, they feel he might have picked a better time to speak his mind. They did applaud how he did acknowledge that he is playing below his own expectations at the beginning of his message.
- We spoke with Saints tight end Benjamin Watson who said that even in his short time in New Orleans he has already gained an appreciation for the Falcons-Saints rivalry.
- Watson also raved about the leadership qualities exhibited by his quarterback Drew Brees.
- We reacted to Mark Richt's admission that he never reminded his defenders to knock the ball down prior to the crucial 'Hail Mary' play at the end of Saturday's loss to Auburn, a move Tony Barnhart told us Richt made to protect his players from scrutiny.
- And with another Georgia season almost in the books, and another season short of the expectations many had for the team prior to kicking off in September, we asked the fans who was to blame for the Dawgs' shortcomings this year. 66% of the texters blamed the coaching staff with 34% assigning blame to the players for their issues this year.