Thursday in The Locker Room:
- Former Falcons pass rusher John Abraham joined the show and he told Crump and JP he harbors no ill will towards his former organization as he prepares to line up against them with his new team on Sunday in Arizona.
- Abe even joked wtih Alge about the possibility of sacking Matt Ryan, after the quarterback was 'off-limits' for all those years in practice at Flowery Branch.
- We spoke with Super Bowl-winning coach and FOX analyst Brian Billick, who told us that the notion of Brett Favre returning to play for St. Louis is not only ridiculous, but also demonstrates the shortage of NFL-caliber quarterbacks these days.
- We also got confirmation from St. Louis Rams that they are done pursuing Favre to fill in for Sam Bradford who is lost for the season after suffering a knee injury on Sunday.
- And speaking of player acquisitions, Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff joined us to dispell the rumor that the team was attempting to trade for Jaguars wide receiver Justin Blackmon.
- And he offered his take on why this Sunday's opponent, the Arizona Cardinals have played the Falcons so tough in recent years.