Wednesday in The Locker Room:
- Former Navy SEAL and host of Nat Geo's Ultimate Survival: Alaska Jared Ogden joined us in-studio to talk about a great charity event he's doing here in Atlanta to assist wounded veterans. He also talked with Crump and JP about a particularly hellish day on the job in Afghanistan.
- Jared also talked about swimming in a glacial lake in his new role with his show on Nat Geo, and that didn't sound like a piece of cake either.
- Georgia Tech Basketball Coach Brian Gregory joined us hours after beating #7 Syracuse on the road in the hostile environs of the Carrier Dome and he told Crump and JP that it could be a great spark for the Jackets hoops program.
- Coach Gregory also said that it was far from easy-going down the stretch on the Jackets bench.
- And NBC Golf Analyst Gary Koch checked in as the eyes of the golf world shifts to Doral to see if Tiger Woods and his achy back will be able to tee if up this week. Despite the early exit from the Honda Classic, Gary says he expects to see Tiger on the prowl at Doral.